Spirulina is known as the highest chlorophyll content which is known as the food of the future.
It is blue - green algae which thrive in warm, alkaline fresh bodies of water which is one of the
reasons why it is known for its alkalizing capabilities. It is essential to our body especially to
people who are not fond of eating vegetables daily.
- It helps promote antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effect in the body
- It helps promote healthy digestive system
- It helps fight malnutrition
- It helps promote immunity
- It helps reduce the risk of having anemia and thromboembolism
- It helps protect against diseases and infection
- It helps fight against allergies
- It helps support kidney and liver
- It helps reduce sensation of fatigue during menstruation